At the Lurie Cancer Center, your treatment plan includes care for the mind, spirit and body. Cancer Connections is just what the doctor ordered, introducing tools, techniques, and services you can use to reenergize during and after cancer treatment.
Learn simple strategies to help you eat well, move more, and manage stress and fatigue.
Connect with networking groups, peer support programs, and other communities facing similar challenges.
Renew sense of well-being with massage, acupuncture, meditation, healing touch & other integrative therapies.
Experience the benefits of massage therapy and participate in workshops on topics including:
- Active Days & Restful Nights: Managing Cancer-Related Fatigue & Insomnia
- Breakthroughs & Challenges in Cancer Pain Management
- Growth, Resilience & Renewal: The Cancer Experience
- Navigating Health Insurance
- Creating Family-Friendly Meals from the Farmer's Market
- Hope, Happiness & Positive Thinking: Finding What Works for You
$10 per person registration fee includes massage* and lunch. Discounted parking is available at the Northwestern Memorial Hospital Huron / St. Clair Parking Garage. Vouchers will be available at event check-in.
* Massage appointments are limited and subject to availablity. Advance registration is recommended.